Sunday, December 14, 2008

Takin' Pictures

I needed some pictures of myself for my business, so I decided to drag out the photog equipment and take some photos of the kids too. I posted some of my favorites. I love b&w, but seem to be the only one in my family who does, so there will be different color pictures for all you relatives reading this.

One that didn't make the final cut!




































Greg thinks they look married in this picture!



















Me and my product. Greg pressed the shutter button on this one.
Thanks goodness for Photoshop! I can get rid of every wrinkle and blemish I don't like!


2 comments:

Garity said...

Ummm, my sister would have KILLED for one of those after her double masectomy! That was when she was 19 so hmmm, 13 years ago? All I remember was her constant fear of the drains coming out and having to go back to the Dr to have them re-done ( I have no clue if this was a valid concern but she was really upset about taking showers at the time only because of the drains). My mom would literally be in the shower with her to help her hold them because she was so freaked out about it. Do you have a website for your product yet? I would love to bookmark it so I can pass it along if I run into someone else about to go through surgery. (Would this work for plastic surgery drains too? I just ask because, you know, this being the last baby, have to drop the weight...Kris promised tummy tuck if I did...yada yada yada LOL)

FOX said...

It is a beautiful picture.

And I am soooooo proud of you and your invention. I too as everyone else is probably telling you, shared your creation with Brandon's mom, who would have loved to have them also after her double.

I am so glad you are well, and turning what was bad into something good!!! You amaze me!!!!