Monday, December 15, 2008

Decorating for Christmas

We actually decorated last week, but I am just now getting the images off of the camera.







































Each year, I always have to super glue some pieces of the nativity figures that have broken off. This year, it was a donkey's ear and the hand of one of the wisemen. Fun times!

7 comments:

ganelle said...

So was that the gold guy? Or the Murh? Pooooor wiseman!

Jennifer said...

I think it is the Murh guy. Living in our home is more dangerous than living in the Middle East! I think I had to glue the shephard's head back on last year. At least they get to stay in the fancy stable we bought at Costco when our other one fell apart.

Garity said...

What are the chances? My glueing list also included a wise man hand and a donkey ear! (but also two lambs ears and Baby Jesus' hand...I think it was a rough trip for them overseas)

FOX said...

OK you need kudos for superglueing immediately!!!! Especially year after year, cuz we have a Mickey Mouse dressed as Santa, on the top of our tree and last year the kids broke his ears off... well I procrastinated...

yah... Mickey now adorns the tip top of our tree with one ear!!!

kudos to you!!!

Beth said...

Your tree looks pretty. And what's a little super glue among wisemen anyway?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! It is so great to see your family greg and Jen. Terry was so happy to hear from you. Email us @ frogdog005@hotmail.com
Greg, Terry doesn't have hair either heehee
Love Cheryl & Terry

Shauna said...

Stopping by to wish you a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna