Saturday, December 20, 2008

Gingerbread Housing Developers

We decided to make a gingerbread house this year. I quickly realized why I had never had an interest in the past to create one of these masterpieces. The frosting is totally sticky and super messy. It ended up everywhere! Really gross. And Alec lost interest about half way through, so Madison and I had to finish it up on our own.















They have been nagging me about eating it. The problem is, I bought the kit last year after Christmas when it was on clearance. The gingerbread is probably really stale and the candy is hard. Should I not care and let them go at it?

2 comments:

Garity said...

Oh let them eat it, take lots of pictures and post the demolition of course!

Is it one of those kits where the icing tastes nasty and hardens like concrete? Why can't gingerbread house kits taste amazing? I still have never found one worth eating and we do one each year.

ganelle said...

What's Christmas for if not eating awful candy and stale cookies???

Yours turned out way cuter than ours!