I don't even want to tell you what I think of this post because I may just break down in tears. I can just about smell the snow and would love to have even just one hour of it.
Ummmm, about that chocolate jewelry...are you in the business of shipping? Could you e-mail me with details if you are? What other shaped molds do you have?
I am a wife and mother of two beautiful children and in my free time, I run my own business. I love spring and fall, fruit smoothies, finding bargains, and getting my creative juices flowing.
3 comments:
FUNNY! It was great snowman snow...
Perhaps more tomorrow?
I don't even want to tell you what I think of this post because I may just break down in tears. I can just about smell the snow and would love to have even just one hour of it.
Ummmm, about that chocolate jewelry...are you in the business of shipping? Could you e-mail me with details if you are? What other shaped molds do you have?
ahhhhhhh!
way to rub it in!!!!
I want to go home to CO so bad!!!!
Post a Comment