We took the kids to Bass Pro Shops last night to visit Santa. What a fabulous idea I had to go on a week night! We only had to wait 1 minute to see the jolly fat man and because there was hardly anyone there, the kids got a little extra time with Santa. Afterwards, they had a station where the kids wrote letters to Santa that they got to put it in an actual mailbox. The kids will receive an email reply from Santa, which they are looking forward to. There were other activities, like shooting at targets with nerf and lazer guns, and playing with remote control trucks. Of course, the item your child was playing with was offered for sale in a nice display next to the activity. It was actually really fun and since we avoided the crowds, we all got to play as long as we wanted. The best part (well, actually, all the hand sanitizer they had everywhere for you to use was great too) was the free 4x6 picture, although, they give you a copy that isn't the highest quality. The ones you can order are probably better looking. But it was free, so I am really not complaining! I am just glad I have one thing checked off my to do list.





1 comment:
That trip to see santa actually looked pretty fun. Who knew that was possible?
Post a Comment