Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day= Boring!!!!

I voted by mail-in ballot over two weeks ago, so today I don't have anything (at least election related) to do. At least I don't have to worry about the kids pressing the "Cast Vote" button before I am done making my selections.

Maybe I'll go to some political websites and fight with people in the comments section.

3 comments:

ganelle said...

I managed to get a free hot chocolate at Starbucks with my "I Voted" sticker - and I'm planning on a free sandwitch at Chick-Filet for dinner.

God Bless America!

Garity said...

Ha Ha! That's exactly what Kris is doing tonight! Fighting with Libtards online, well that and buying more guns because now he's all paranoid that he's not going to be able to in a few months.

Beth said...

I can't wait until Obama raises my taxes. Did you find some people to fight with?