I think we are going to skip the Santa at Park Meadows Mall this year. As much as I enjoy standing in line for an hour, alone, holding the spot for the family who abandons me for shopping and I am forced to eavesdrop on really boring conversations of the other people I am stuck standing next to for that long period of time, we have found another place to see the jolly, fat man.
At least Greg won't be so grumpy about going with me! They also have a really cool shooting gallery that the kids love. Hopefully others won't have the same idea as me. I bet they will!
3 comments:
Thanks for the tip! I've never been a fan of the Santa at the mall, for exactly the reasons you are describing. But the Bass Pro Shoppe? There is so much to just LOOK at there. Thanks for the tip!
I'm not ready for the Christmas shopping season. I am a forrible mom- I've never taken the kids to see santa at the mall. I would look at the line and go home. When I'm at Wal-Mart I'll make the jewelry people check me out if I have to stand in line.
I am one that doesn't even decorate for Christmas until the last minute but for some reason this year, I'm ready to get the decorations out now! I think it's because this house we have been assigned is so uncomfortable to us and I think Christmas decorations would definately add some comfort and homyness to it...question is, will I actually do it?
Post a Comment