All I can say is: At least there were two! However, one is bigger than the other and after Madison lost the best two out of three coin toss (is there a better way?), there was a little screaming and crying going on.Monday, October 6, 2008
Garden Harvest
In the spring, we decided to add a pumpkin plant to our garden in hopes of a big harvest in October. Well, this past weekend, we harvested our bounty. Here it is.
All I can say is: At least there were two! However, one is bigger than the other and after Madison lost the best two out of three coin toss (is there a better way?), there was a little screaming and crying going on.
All I can say is: At least there were two! However, one is bigger than the other and after Madison lost the best two out of three coin toss (is there a better way?), there was a little screaming and crying going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha! a coin toss!!! You guys are so politically correct!!!
They are beautiful!!!!
Our bounty is one pumpkin that is still dark green...
however the kids think that is wicked cool... the goblin pumpkin!
shhhhh! Don't tell them!!
Good grief they are gorgeous! You must have had perfect pumpkin growing weather this year! I need a garden again!
Post a Comment