Halloween. It was fun, but glad it is over! Madison had a party at school and decorated cookies and watched "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown".
Here is a picture of her with her teacher.
Madison's Bionicle costume turned out to be more time
consuming than originally planned. And more difficult too! But she was thrilled and still plays with the parts now and then. Alec was a Marine and loved his authentic costume and the name tag bought at the local AFB. (Thanks Dad!) They collected tons of candy that still is around. I should grab some handfuls and put it in their Christmas stockings!
consuming than originally planned. And more difficult too! But she was thrilled and still plays with the parts now and then. Alec was a Marine and loved his authentic costume and the name tag bought at the local AFB. (Thanks Dad!) They collected tons of candy that still is around. I should grab some handfuls and put it in their Christmas stockings! The pumpkin was cute and the kids really enjoyed cleaning out the squishy guts. That part I hate the most, so it worked out for all of us!

There were some heavy snow days in October when the kids were tracked off and we had to find some activities to do in our house. The kids performed this puppet show, which was quite entertaining! The animals in the show always seemed to beat each other up, but since my kids fight alot, they are experts in that sort of plot and came up with many scenarios.
I promise I will be better at blogging and will share much more of our little family as we finish out 2009!




3 comments:
Great costumes! My children are on the traditional schedule so they never have had a Halloween at school. I remember as a kid I loved parading around the school with my costume on.
We are actually always off track on Halloween, so the class party was two weeks before Halloween. Alec's class didn't do anything. The only parade I ever saw was when Alec was in Kindergarten and they had closed school in the summer to replace the air conditioning and the track schedules were messed up.
I was just thrilled that I got the costume done in time for the party!
I loved that you went to the AFB for a costume!!! That is something we would have LUVED' to do with you!!!
And Alec is one lucky brother to have a sister who likes bionicles!!! Does he realized the potential for a perfumed princess that he wasn't tortured with??
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment