I helped Madison create her potato person for a 1st grade school assignment. Alec had the same assignment years ago. She opted to create a cowgirl whom she named Sarah. It turned out really cute, but I am just so glad this is the last potato person I have to deal with!
4 comments:
Too cute. Mashed potatoes look funny in cowgirl getups!
It turned out cute! Josh and I are trying to guess what class they are having to do that for.
The kids are working on skills like dressing themselves, buttoning, zipping, tying, etc. I guess it has something to do with that. Who knows where these lesson plans come from! All I know is Alec did it when he was in 1st grade and now she is doing all the same assignments.
Whew, I thought it was something to do with having to care for it like the high school kids have to do with eggs or 5 lbs bags of sugar to represent babies. I was thinking "good grief the schools are starting them even earlier!"
It turned out great though! Is that a Russet potato? Mmmmmmm, I'd do almost anything for a bag of Russets, you can't get them here in Mexico, only the super dense ones that turn to toothpaste when you mash them.
Post a Comment