
It was really fun, not what I expected for a political rally! There were so many different types of people there. People had their kids with them. Business people wearing suits were in the crowd and I even saw the sweetest old woman, waving a small U.S. Flag. People were so kind and polite and I didn't even hear or see any vulgarity or violent outbursts. It was like hanging out with friends. Really a fantastic experience!Greg was interviewed on camera by Fox31 news. His interview didn't make the editing cuts, but there was footage of him watching the event. I DVRd it so the kids could see their dad on tv. They thought it was really cool!


You got to love the poster on the bottom right of the last picture. "God only asks for 10%".
4 comments:
Good for you guys! Dave was there too! Love it!
Way cool! Mike and I only go the movies or dinner. I like the 10% sign too.
SWEET! I'm so glad I'm not the only one I know who went to one. You are so right, they were not like any protests I've ever seen on TV. Ours felt like a very large BBQ, people laughing and chatting with complete strangers. I think Denver's made ours look pretty puny but it was fun anyway! The diversity is what really caught me off guard!
You guys are hil'freakn'larious!!!!!!! I loved it!!! Especially the cape and the 10% sign. I wished we still lived near you guys so we could have doubled!!!!
I was really surprised on this vacation to hear the Jacob and his teenage girl cousins talking about how much debt their generation is going to have... it is a sad day when you have egocentric youth worried!!!
Post a Comment