for our FHE activity, while the kids discussed what they knew about why we celebrate Easter on Sunday.
Easter was nice, except for the wet, cold weather. As we left for church, we discovered a bunch of plastic eggs all over our lawn that some easter bunny decided to drop there. It was a nice surprise! I have a few ideas about who it could have been, but I probably won't ever know for sure. I guess that is the fun behind those secretive acts. After we came home, the kids collected these surprises and added it to their collection of chocolately goodness. Dinner at my parents' house fininshed off a beautiful day!

We hope all of our family and friends had a wonderful Easter!
3 comments:
What a clever idea. I'll have to borrow that sometime.
Good for you to color eggs. We were so crazy we didn't even have the time for that this year! Crazy!
Oh, and good lookin' kids there!
I was so proud of myself that I actually remembered to let the kids dye easter eggs this year! After seeing yours though I'm thinking I was pretty stingy with the amount I let them dye. I kept thinking "how are we going to eat all of these?" Next year I'll just let them go nuts and not worry about having to eat them all. Your kids look like they are having way too much fun.
We all love hard boiled eggs. They get eaten up really quick!
Post a Comment