Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Madison's Birthday, pt. 2

I have been sick, so I am a little delayed in posting pictures from Madison's birthday last Saturday. Here are some highlights from her candy themed party.

Here is the cake I decided to make myself. The guys on "Ace of Cakes" would laugh at me, but I am pretty proud of how it turned out!




Pinata fun! I modified one from the party store to look like a piece of hard candy. There was also one that looked like a lollypop. Nice use of my backdrop stand to do this indoors!


Opening presents. This little boy is Madison's boyfriend. Her teacher at school says they hold hands when they walk down the hall. How cute! I don't think Greg is too happy with that though. The boy has a twin brother who was also at the party. Thank goodness their mom dressed them in different color shirts!
Here is the birthday girl relaxing in a chair she got from her grandparents. She had quite the exciting day!

2 comments:

YouHaveHowMany? said...

I don't know about the whole boyfriend thing... Aaron is sure that she wants to marry HIM... Is this boyfriend aware that she has already given her hand? :)

FOX said...

I love the cake!! What a fabulous idea!!!! You are super mom!