Friday, January 23, 2009

Cinderella or Cinder'fella

Why do I feel like the wicked stepmother in Cinderella when I look at this picture?











He actually begged me to clean up around the house. I let him do the kids bathroom too. I guess the reward of an allowance is very motivating.

Now this they did for free, for the fun of it. However, Alec only lasted 15 minutes and Madison soon after. Oh well! I need to use them while they still want to do it!

4 comments:

ganelle said...

You are so brave, letting them pain! (Cute color BTW)

Oh, and LOVE the tooth fairy stuff. I hate it when I do something for #1, on a whim, and all of a sudden, it's "family tradition"!

Jennifer said...

I let them paint the bathroom in our basement. We had to gut it last year because of water damage, so there was no floor, baseboards, vanity, or toilet. Painting under those circumstances was ok!

Beth said...

I tell my boys they will need to know how to (clean the bathroom, fix the vacuum etc...) when they go on a mission, so they had better learn now. I know, I just want the bathroom cleaned and not by me.

Garity said...

Amen Beth! Not only for their missions but I'm helping my future daughters-in-law too! I love those pictures Jen, don't think of yourself as a wicked stepmother, more like a life coach LOL!