Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Stuff (Ok, I couldn't come up with a whittier title!)

Alec has been taking trumpet lessons this year at school and we had the honor of watching all his hard work pay off at a concert. He did a great job and has really shown us his musical talent this year! Pardon the bad picture quality! I forgot my video and still camera, so I had to settle for my crappy phone camera. Very disappointed in myself, but there were so many kids in the band and a bad seating setup, we really couldn't see him at all when he was playing. I'll have him play a tune or two and post a video.



As a family, we headed to the gun club to "shoot some powder" as Greg calls it. We all had such a good time. Here is a cute picture of "Mommy's Little Snipers".



Greg and Al went turkey hunting near the beginning of May, and while they didn't shoot us our Thanksgiving dinner, they caught this monster during some fishing time. They did release it, so no fish for us, but were able to snap this picure to give them both something to brag about.




Summer is coming and the kids are excited about swimming and doing all sorts of activities. Maybe I'll be better at blogging about it all by then!

2 comments:

YouHaveHowMany? said...

Ok there is jut something about the way Madison is kind of crossing her legs as she's shooting that makes me laugh! And that IS a monster! That's awesome!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, that is a ginormous fish!