Does this mean it is your birthday? Happy birthday!!! I wish I was there to take you for pancakes!!!!
I tried to read you blog on my tread mill since I am trying to get my energy back... well fyi... it didn't work, but your blog definitely beats getting energy.
I am so sorry that Greg got sick on Christmas!!! Again!!! That totally bites!!! But your children look happy and it would seem that you did a wonderful job again!
I have to tell you, that you made me feel like someone totally understood me when you said that you understand how my back is numb and I can't tel when someone has touched me. I had to tell Brandon that it wasn't just me... so then we went to your blog to leave you a comment and as it was loading, only your title came up...
freshly squeezed...
we started laughing so hard we couldn't comment right then, because of that and what you wrote... I know it is a coincidence and I explained your title to Brandon, but it was sooooo funny!!!
Happy B-day- you were a cute little baby. Some Christmas' just go like that. Let's get together and go get pie some night without kids or husbands. (I'll save up some points.)
I am a wife and mother of two beautiful children and in my free time, I run my own business. I love spring and fall, fruit smoothies, finding bargains, and getting my creative juices flowing.
3 comments:
Does this mean it is your birthday? Happy birthday!!! I wish I was there to take you for pancakes!!!!
I tried to read you blog on my tread mill since I am trying to get my energy back... well fyi... it didn't work, but your blog definitely beats getting energy.
I am so sorry that Greg got sick on Christmas!!! Again!!! That totally bites!!! But your children look happy and it would seem that you did a wonderful job again!
I have to tell you, that you made me feel like someone totally understood me when you said that you understand how my back is numb and I can't tel when someone has touched me. I had to tell Brandon that it wasn't just me... so then we went to your blog to leave you a comment and as it was loading, only your title came up...
freshly squeezed...
we started laughing so hard we couldn't comment right then, because of that and what you wrote...
I know it is a coincidence and I explained your title to Brandon, but it was sooooo funny!!!
Happy B-day- you were a cute little baby. Some Christmas' just go like that. Let's get together and go get pie some night without kids or husbands. (I'll save up some points.)
I can totally recognize that little smile of yours from way back when!
Post a Comment