We have all been re
ally busy this month! Madison graduated from Kindergarten the third week of June. Because someone complained to the school district about it, we were not actually allowed to call it a "graduation", only a "celebration". Whatever! People are weird to complain about things like that! She was so adorable singing all those cute little songs. And when it was her turn to go up to the microphone and announce what she wanted to be when she grew up, she proudly proclaimed she wanted to be an FBI agent. It was cute, but I have absolutely no idea where she got that from. Could it be she sees mommy watch too many CSI shows on tv?
School has ended for the summer (or at least until the first week of July). That's year round school for you! They go for 3 weeks and then have three more weeks off at the end of July. That will be nice for them. It will be rough to have both kids in school all day this next school year, but I'll just have to suck it up and deal with all that quiet! :)
ally busy this month! Madison graduated from Kindergarten the third week of June. Because someone complained to the school district about it, we were not actually allowed to call it a "graduation", only a "celebration". Whatever! People are weird to complain about things like that! She was so adorable singing all those cute little songs. And when it was her turn to go up to the microphone and announce what she wanted to be when she grew up, she proudly proclaimed she wanted to be an FBI agent. It was cute, but I have absolutely no idea where she got that from. Could it be she sees mommy watch too many CSI shows on tv?Alec has been playing baseball and it is fun to watch! This is the first year of kid pitch and some games are exciting and some are very boring. Alec is having fun and has been doing great as second
baseman.
baseman.
School has ended for the summer (or at least until the first week of July). That's year round school for you! They go for 3 weeks and then have three more weeks off at the end of July. That will be nice for them. It will be rough to have both kids in school all day this next school year, but I'll just have to suck it up and deal with all that quiet! :)
3 comments:
Hmmmm, tell her an ICE Agent would be better, they have more 'power' than those FBI agents since they can do everything FBI agents do PLUS immigration and customs stuff (and of course I'm biased) hahaha.
Sorry to say (not that I'd actually complain about it) but I'm one of those that rolls my eyes at calling it a 'graduation' as well but that goes for them all; 6th grade 'graduation', junior high 'graduation', etc... I like the 'celebration' tag much better.
Oh, and I was going to mention that I love the idea of year round school! This long summer break is for the birds.
I'll tell Madison about ICE, but at this point, she might think it is some sort of ice cream peddler! It is so cute to see her drawings of little stick figures carrying their side arms! Maybe the princess phase is finally over!
Post a Comment