Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Father-Son Activity

They have a new activity that I'm not totally thrilled about, but both my "boys" are really enjoying themselves with their new toys. Motorcycles freak me out, but Al has enough safety gear to put my mind at ease (somewhat!). It also doesn't hurt that Al's bike is so small and close to the ground. Now Greg's bike is a different story. He keeps trying to get me to ride it, but I am a chicken. Now ATVs, that's more my style. Four on the floor!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Motorcycles and stuff freak me out too. Luckily they cost money, so we won't be buying one or 7 any time soon.

Garity said...

I agree, I'm all about ATVs. I'm sure Kris will get me on a dirt bike someday though. He and the boys already talk about getting them if we move to Idaho (although back to Denver is a possibility too right now) Oh crap...sorry if that happens. Maybe you and I will have to team up to keep the influence Kris and Greg have on each other at a minimum LOL.

Jennifer said...

I hear you Beth! Fortunately, Madison shows no interest in it, so we are good for now! And this recession had made people willing to sell their used stuff really cheap. So it worked out. They both have such a good time, so it is hard to complain!

Garity, that's cool if you move back here. Yes, their influence on each other was pretty crazy, wasn't it?!! :)

ganelle said...

Motorcycles scare me too! You are more brave! But they do look like they are having a fabulous time!